2017年10月8日 星期日

The Power of a Holy Pill

益雲高

My gratitude to the ultimate empowerment from the Buddha Dharma of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III(H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛)

During the years of studying Buddha Dharma from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III (H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛), from others, I have heard lots of true miraculous stories in which many Buddhist brothers and sisters have been greatly blessed with huge benefits from the study of the correct Dharma of the Tathagata.

For years I persist on listening to the holy teachings expounded by H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III(H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛) and maintained a good routine of the sitting practice

Just sitting quietly in meditation even for a while can help me to let go of all things in life and stay focused.  I benefit a lot from it as I have worked in the engineering construction field for a long period of time. As we know, engineering projects highly demand logical solutions and sequential practices till completion.  Therefore, for me, continuous intensive work is common. My diet and daily routine cannot be as stable as that of ordinary people, Such life pattern causes my blood pressure to be a little higher for a long time.  However, my blood pressure has since been under good control due to the great benefit from the sitting practice.

In the morning of August 22, 2016, I was awakened by a sharp pain in my sleep, and the sudden pain at my lower back was unbearable! The pain made me restless.  It was so intense and beyond control.  I thought maybe something has grown in there. I often heard that healthy people who suffered from sudden pain eventually found out from a health check that they have terminal cancer with a few weeks or months of life left.  What a scary view! Leaving all those messy thoughts behind me, I began my sitting practice.  The pain kept coming back in waves and it became hard to sit still. I immediately recited the holy name of Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III (H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛) and the mantra which calmed me down after a long practice.

The pain is certainly produced by my dark karma.  I am aware of the fact that the law of cause and effect does not err.  But a whole day of labour work very soon made me forget the pain in the morning.

Unexpectedly, the pain came once again making me restless when I was about to lead the Buddhist brothers and sisters to listen to the discourse of   H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III (H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛). Every second and minute were hard to get by.  Finally, the small bell rang, as I did not feel at all, I quickly ended the session and did not stay around to chat with them.  At that time, I spent all my energy to fight against the pain.  I almost passed out and was lying on the floor with my arms and legs out. In my panic, maybe it was a blessing from my learning from the Buddha, I suddenly thought of -- IT
In Esoteric Tibetan Buddhism,  there is kind of holy pill called Kazhuo Ande pilll also known as the black treasure pill which is made by ones of holy virtuous of deep cultivation from the practice of Tummo in ultimate sense. Due to a special karmic condition, I was fortunate to receive it.  I have kept it and treated it as a treasure.
  
According to my past experience, when family members or friends of mine who suddenly faced critical situations and took the holy pill, their pain would immediately go away as they pray for the empowerment from the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas with devotion.

Then I took the Buddhist treasure pill in my hand and was about to pray for infinite blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. But Unexpectedly even in such an emergency situation impure karma constantly emerged in my mind with the doubts: Will such pain disappear in an instant just after taking the holy pill?

What a shame! I have been a Buddhist who has studied Buddhism and practiced cultivation for decades. After seeing so many testimonials, I have always had a firm belief and no doubts at all.  Now it is my turn to experience it, yet impure karma rises in me.

Then I hurried and confessed to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. 

I recalled the content when I read the dharma from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III (H.H. 第三世多杰羌佛)in Expounding the Absolute Truth through the Heart Sutra.  The sutra says that if one is diligent in the practice of The Ten Good Deeds, even if he recites little of the holy name of Amitabha, before his death, in one recitation of the Buddha, the Buddha will still come and fetch you to the Western Paradise of the Ultimate Bliss. However, at this moment, under extreme pain, I have finally realized that when the karma manifests, how can it be feasible to recite one time the name of Amitabha Buddha single-mindedly?      In fact, the pain I am experiencing now is beyond comparison with the fear and horror of death.  What can I rely on to liberate myself at the moment of death by then? 

All these wondering thoughts came upon me.  I hurried and come back to my correct thoughts, stay concentrated, and began to pray for the blessings from the Buddha with my deepest devotion.  


After taking the black treasure pill, I immediately informed my neighbor and asked him to take me to the hospital for emergency treatment. Then one thought came to me "go to the bathroom first.” With my hands on my lower back I stumbled to the restroom, but suddenly I found the pain seems to fade away. After being on my feet for a while, I even felt the feeling of calming and comfort.  I was light headed and my family member reminded me that the car was ready and we should head to the hospital.

I walked out of the restroom and told my family member that I just took the black treasure pill.  I felt much better and did not feel the pain anymore.  There was no need to go to the hospital.  My family member might feel the pill mysterious and amazing but was still concerned and afraid that the pain might act up in the middle of the night which would be more troubles.  At the end, they went to the hospital for a check up. 


As a routine check, the doctor and the nurse took my blood and urine.  I did an Xray and all detailed examinations.  Everything was normal except some red blood cells in the urine.  The doctor said I need to go back to the urology department for another check up.  He was afraid that the pain would come back in the middle of the night so he advised me to take a shot of pain reliever.  I never liked the needle.  I declined the shot.  The next day I went back for the recheck and the results all came out normal.  

As several weeks have passed, the pain has never come back.   This time I have become the one who gives a testimonial of the benefits I received from the Buddha Dharma.! 

Sincere gratitude to  
the empowerment from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, and
the great Buddha Dharma!

   - ashamed Buddhist, Jinda Zhou with my palms together

#義雲高 #義雲高大師 #第三世多杰羌佛 #第三世多杰羌佛藝術 #第三世多杰羌佛正法 #解脫直昇機  #正宗聖法


此文章連結如下:
http://holydharma.pixnet.net/blog/post/320899489-the-power-of-a-holy-pill

正宗聖法.聖法正宗臉書:https://www.facebook.com/groups/631265680233877/?ref=bookmarks
正宗聖法.聖法正宗粉絲專頁: https://www.facebook.com/HolyDharmaTw


文章標籤

南無第三世多杰羌佛說:《世法哲言》(六十五)(視頻)

南無第三世多杰羌佛說:《世法哲言》(六十五)